Programmable transmitter for the conversion of PT100, TC, V, mA, R or potentiometer inputs to current, voltage or 2x relais uitout. Suitable for mounting on a DIN-rail.
The transmitter of the series TRM4100 is easily to configure and is provided with a dismountable front display. After installation the display can serve to view the process values and it gives you the entrance to sophisticated alarm settings, 2 point process calibration and sensor failures. The display has a “memory” function to set easily equal multiple transmitters. There is a fourfold galvanic separation (2.3kVAC) between the power, the ralais and the analog in- and output. The transmitters are suitable for SIL1/SIL2 applications. Suitable for mounting on a DIN-rail in for example enclosures.
- TRM4114: transmitter with: 0/4..20mA output, 0/0,2…1; 0/1…5; 0/2…10VDC output
- TRM4116: transmitter with: 2x relais 250VRMS/2A, 0/4..20mA output, 0/0,2…1; 0/1…5; 0/2…10VDC output
- TRM4501: Dismountabel display / programmable front. Communication interface to set the operational parameters of the 4114 and the 4116. Can be exchanged between mutiple transmitters.
||Programmable transmitter for the converion of different measurement inputs to current, voltage and 2 relais outputs.
- All industrial applications
- Mechanical engineering and production of panels
||PT100, TC, V, 0/4…20mA, R lineair and potentionmeter
||0/4..20mA, 0/0,2…1; 0/1…5; 0/2…10VDC
- TRM4114: 0/4..20mA, 0/0,2…1; 0/1…5; 0/2…10VDC
- TRM4116: 2x relais 250VRMS/2A, 0/4..20mA, 0/0,2…1; 0/1…5; 0/2…10VDC
||109 x 23.5 x 104 mm (109 x 23.5 x 116mm with TRM4501)
• Manual TRM4114 (English)
• Manual TRM4116 (English)
The delivery of standard types from stocks and customer-specific versions can be within a few days. In view of the large number of versions and options for orders you can contact our sales department tel. +31 50-501 37 45 or by email: